San Lorenzo Valley Alumni Association
The mission of the San Lorenzo Valley Alumni Association is to reach out, connect and engage all alumni of the San Lorenzo Valley to:
- Increase alumni pride in the SLV schools and to honor their accomplishments as its alumni.
- Build and sustain strong and mutually beneficial ties between the SLV schools and its alumni.
- Serve as active, effective advocates for the SLV schools in a wide range of social, business, economic and political settings.
- Create a dynamic and self sustaining Alumni Association.
- Assist with student recruitment and fund raising. Preserve the history of San Lorenzo Valley Schools.
Meetings are the third Thursday of every month except for December. The meetings are at 6 p.m. in our office at the District Office at Quail Hollow School. We need help, even if you only work on your own class – Come join us, everyone is welcome!
A group of former SLV graduates are setting up a database for alumni activities and reunions. The organizing committee of the SLV Alumni Association is looking for all students who attended San Lorenzo Valley High Schools. If you, a relative or friend attended SLV, please fill in the information on this form and mail it to:
SLV Alumni Association
P.O. Box 1405
Felton, CA 95018
Phone: 831 335-2727